Happy Goat Yoga-For Charity at Panther Island Brewing (Indoor Session!)
Exercise, animals & positive people are all recommended to relieve stress, anxiety and depression. We’ll have them all! The perfect cure for your chaotic week. Enjoy an all-level yoga class while our 15 over friendly (and oh so cute!) pygmy goats run around, under, and over you! Plus, enjoy a FREE beer to cool down during the second hour of Goat Playtime.
**As a thank you, discounted tickets offered to Military (active or veteran) & First Responders. Work I.D. or pay stub must be shown at check-in of event. (1 discount per employee)”**
Proceeds go to ‘Here’s Your Reminder Project’ charity! (Scroll down to learn more)
~1st hour= A happy-vibes goat yoga class taught by one of our wonderful instructors!
~2nd hour= Goat PlayTime! Stick around for your FREE beer (1/person) and extra hour of selfie/play/chill time with the cuties.
Things to Know:
~ Bring a yoga mat.
~ Class is held indoors.
~ Good for all levels (even beginners)
~ Although this is an actual yoga class, it is meant to be fun and not taken too seriously. Honestly, we all know it’s really about the goats ;)
~ We recommend that you wear clothing that completely covers your back. Goats’ hooves are sharp and can scratch bare skin.
– Rest assured, these friendly goats live on a family farm and well taken care of, loved & certified for mingling with the public.
About the Charity:
~Here’s Your Reminder Project: Dedicated mental health advocates focused on combating depression and strengthen relationships through awareness and intentional kindness. To learn more visit www.HeresYourReminder.org
Check out www.itsforcharityevents.eventbrite.com to see what else we have on the calendar!
**Did You Know?** ‘It’s For Charity! Events’ are the creators of Happy Goat Yoga and many more fun activities throughout the Dallas – Fort Worth area?! The cool part is that every event is a fundraiser for a local non-profit focused on making the world a better place. Our motto is “Be Good . Do Good . Feel Good.”
1. Is there an age requirement? A. Unless specifically stated, our FUNdraiser events are family friendly. We welcome all well behaved children to join in on the happy-vibes. We just want to ensure all of our guests have a fun time.
2. Does my young child need a ticket? A. If he/she is going to participate, yes. If he/she is going to share your mat, no.
3. I’m not into the yoga, but can I still come to play with the animals? A. Yes! For many of participants, this is their first yoga experience. Many will sit and enjoy “cuddle” therapy throughout the class. No one is mad at that! You can also come for “Playtime Only” during the second hour. We only ask that you make a donation for the charity the event is benefiting when you arrive.
4. Do you have extra yoga mats? A. We do have a few extra yoga mats at our events. They’re first come, first serve. We do recommend bringing your own if you have one. P.S. Have extras? Please donate them to us!
5. I am no longer able to make it to the event, can I get a refund? A. If its prior to the 7 day refund policy, yes. You will request a refund via Eventbrite, on the same page you bought your tickets. You also have the option to transfer your ticket to another date/event. Simply email us your request. If you are after the 7 day refund policy, no, we do not issue refunds. Instead, we will happily transfer your ticket(s) to another event we offer.
6. What happens if it rains? A. We only call a class if/when rain looks definite. If we do get rained out, the event will be rescheduled. When any changes are made, all ticket holders will be emailed via Eventbrite to the email address associated to your tickets. We’ll also make a post on the Facebook Event Page. Make sure you’re following the page!
7. My event was rescheduled due to bad weather. The new date is inconvenient for me, can I have a refund? A. We do not issue refunds due to rain outs. However, we will happily transfer your ticket(s) to another event we offer that is more convenient. If you don’t see a date that works for your schedule that is currently listed, we add new events every week. Once you see a convenient date, simply email us the new details and your tickets will be honored.
8. How does my company sponsor or host one of your events? A. Send us a message! We want to talk to you! Or go to our website and complete the appropriate form www.itsforchrty.com
9. Do you give group discounts? A. Yes, we offer discounts for groups of 10 or more. Simply message us. Did you know, any of our happy-vibe events are the perfect way to celebrate any special occasion?!