Hello all you fine Fort Worthians, we are excited to announce that we will be open to the public Saturday, the 4th of July!
If you have ventured to the brewery for our Brews and Booms event in the past, this will look QUITE different.
– We will NOT be doing a ticketed, wristband or taking table reservations
-beers, wine and ciders will be available for purchase individually
-Prices range from $4-$7
– check out our full menu on our website or Untappd
– FOOD TRUCK: TBD
—COVID- 19 TAPROOM REGULATIONS—
(Per the Governor of Texas and TABC)
– Per the current climate we will still be staying safe at our 50% capacity. Which is 100 people seated inside.
– Patrons must stay seated during the entirety of their visit
– 10 PEOPLE PER TABLE, NO EXCEPTIONS.
– Our amazing beertenders will be providing table service, per TABC.
– We WILL NOT have a special glass this year, all beers, wines or ciders will be served in eco friendly plastic solo cups.
– If you have little ones, please know that they must remain seated as well. We have all our games put up, but you are welcome to bring outside activities for all, as long as you remain seated.
– We know this is a difficult time and it really stinks. But as we remain patient and kind, we ask that you do the same.
—TRANSPORTATION & PARKING–
– The city of FW is closing North Main ST. starting 6 pm, If you are planning to come to the taproom please get here before then, if not you will not be permitted access to the Island District. UBER’s or LYFTS will not be permitted through once the streets are closed, no exceptions.
– There is public parking around the brewery and we are anticipating a high volume of cars, Please plan your trip and DD accordingly.