Happy #*@!’N Yoga Pop-up at Panther Island Brewery is offered every second Saturday monthly.
Another happy-vibes event energized by ‘It’s For Charity! Events’ . Benefiting ‘Here’s Your Reminder Project’ (scroll down to learn more about the charity)
When life gives you too many WTFs… Maybe swearing will help?? Join us to RELEASE YOUR RAGE! During this 1 hour yoga class you will release your built up stress through exercise, yelling and profanity-laced positive affirmations. Plus, enjoy a FREE craft brew during your workout!
At this “anti-yogi” yoga class, we encourage you to express your stress through cussing, stress-gasms and flipping off your bad days. Yoga and beer won’t be the only things flowing during this adults only workout. Your bada$$ instructor will be leading you in colorful words of affirmation… Yep! You are going to drop some positive F bombs on the mat and reminding yourself that you’re “Pretty F#*@’N Awesome!” It’s a yoga workout with a lot more attitude.
**Caution** If you haven’t figured it out by now, this class will include language that may be offensive to some people. Only 18 years & up are allowed.
About the charity:
~ Here’s Your Reminder Project are committed advocates for depression and anxiety. We inspire and create Not-So-Random-Acts-of-Kindness™ to combat depression and broken relationships. Also, we strive to begin conversations about this illness. Make it normal to speak about, understand and support one another, while getting rid of the negative connotation that this subject is usually connected to. Learn more by visiting www.HeresYourReminder.org (501c3 non-profit)
Event is energized by ‘It’s For Charity! Events’. Our motto: Be Good. Do Good. Feel Good. For the full list of all events and DFW locations check out www.ItsForCharityEvents.eventbrite.com
**Did You Know** It’s For Charity! Events are the creators of Happy Goat Yoga and many more fun activities throughout the Dallas – Fort Worth area?! The cool part is that every event is a fundraiser for a local non-profit focused on making the world a better place.
1. Is there an age requirement? A. Unless specifically stated (such as in our Happy #*@! Yoga classes), our FUNdraiser events are family friendly. We welcome all well behaved children to join in on the happy-vibes. We just want to ensure all of our guests have a fun time.
2. Do you have extra yoga mats? A. We do have a few extra yoga mats at our events. They’re first come, first serve. We do recommend bringing your own if you have one. P.S. Have extras? We could put them to good use! Please consider donating them to us!
5. I am no longer able to make it to the event, can I get a refund? A. If its prior to the 7 day refund policy, yes. You will request a refund via Eventbrite, on the same page you bought your tickets. You also have the option to transfer your ticket to another date/event. Simply email us your request. If you are after the 7 day refund policy, no, we do not issue refunds. Instead, we will happily transfer your ticket(s) to another event we offer.
6. What happens if it rains? A. We only call a class if/when rain looks definite. If we do get rained out, the event will be rescheduled. When any changes are made, all ticket holders will be emailed via Eventbrite to the email address associated to your tickets. We’ll also make a post on the Facebook Event Page. Make sure you’re following the page!
7. My event was rescheduled due to bad weather. The new date is inconvenient for me, can I have a refund? A. We do not issue refunds due to rain outs. However, we will happily transfer your ticket(s) to another event we offer that is more convenient. If you don’t see a date that works for your schedule that is currently listed, we add new events every week. Once you see a convenient date, simply email us the new details and your tickets will be honored.
8. How does my company sponsor or host one of your events? A. Send us a message! We want to talk to you! Or go to our website and complete the appropriate form www.itsforchrty.com
9. Do you give group discounts? A. Yes, we offer discounts for groups of 10 or more. Simply message us. Did you know, any of our happy-vibe events are the perfect way to celebrate any special occasion?